Why Join TBC Sisterhood / Women of Reform Judaism?
Sisterhood Provides Vital Support for TBC and the Entire Community!
- A portion of dues supports Women of Reform Judaism‘s ‘YES’ Fund for Jewish education of children, Rabbis, Cantors, camp scholarships and teen youth.
- Sisterhood serves our local elders a home-made luncheon at Ogden House, twice yearly.
- Sisterhood donates Thanksgiving food baskets to local families.
- The Sisterhood, with our Temple Board, provides Jewish gifts to our B’nai Mitzvah students.
- The Sisterhood provides the Break Fast for our entire temple community. (Your Sisterhood HoneyFundraiser contributions support this.)
There Are Upcoming Fun Events
Watch ChaiLites and the TBC Website under Sisterhood for updates and further details.
Please, join/rejoin TBC Sisterhood!
Contact Michele Scruton or Ria Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.