At Temple B’nai Chaim, there are two Congregational meetings each year, held in November and May. Please review the agenda below and note there are several new topics for this meeting. Attend what promises to be an informative meeting; this is your opportunity to provide input to the direction of our synagogue.
To conduct official synagogue business, we need a quorum of attendees from 15 percent of our member units. Come, be counted in the quorum, and have your voice be heard.
AGENDA, 7:30 pm — Click here for Committee reports.
- Coffee, dessert, conversation
- Opening D’var, Rabbi Bearman
- Approval of Nov. 2014 Minutes (Click here to review)
- Business Meeting
- President’s Report
- Security Task Force Report
- Ritual Report & Vote on Food Policy (Click here to review)
- B’nai Mitzvah Program Update
- Treasurer’s Report, Budget Presentation (Click here to review)
- Education Report
- Vote on Proposed Slate (Click here to review)
- Potential Solar project